The HP LaserJet 8150 series - reliable, easy-to-manage, high-volume network printers HP LaserJet 8150 series printers offer flexibility with job retention in RAM, edge-to-edge printing within 1.5 mm of edges, duplex registration, and PostScript (R) Level 3 emulation in the printer firmware. The 8150 is the fastest, most expandable LaserJet designed to meet today's complex, high-volume printing needs. The modular design of the LaserJet 8150 series allows an organization to build a custom printing and imaging system to meet the unique needs of each workgroup. Versatile paper handling accessories include high-capacity input / output and finishing options for high-volume, unattended printing. Optional capabilities include copying, scanning, digital sending and LAN faxing. Advanced network connectivity and scalable remote printer management increase printer uptime while reducing overall cost of ownership. With its flexible design, optional features and advanced manageability, the LaserJet 8150 series offers exceptional value.
With the HP LaserJet
C4268A, or by adding the HP LaserJet
MFP Upgrade Kit
C4166B to your existing printer, your productivity can be further enhanced with advanced features such as Convenience Copying and Digital Sending-print, copy, and convert hard copy documents into digital formats: PDF TIFF & MTIFF. Send pages directly from printer to e-mail from the integrated alphanumeric touch screen and control panel. The integrated automatic document feeder scans up to 50 pages of 20 pound sheets. The dual-head scanner reads both sides in a single pass for automatic duplex scanning and printing.
8150 MFP Main Features
- Provides reliable, convenient walk-up copying on media up to 11 x 17 inches
- Dual head scanning capability quickly converts hardcopy documents into digital formats
- Digitally sends documents over the network to email addresses and LANFax servers
- Includes the 2000-sheet input tray for a total input capacity of 3,100 sheets
- Includes the 3000 sheet stapler / stacker which provides job offset and 5 position stapling
- Advanced MFP management includes support for print and copy tracking solutions
- Includes a duplexer (for printing on both sides of paper), a copy connect EIO board, and an HP Digital Copy.
- Includes the 2000 sheet input tray and 3000 sheet stacker for high-volume, unattended printing, an HP Jetdirect EIO print server, and a duplexer.